Apologies for the persistent chain of emails but it’s Day 3 of the Launch Week, and we wouldn’t want you to miss out on all the fun.
Well, for those who are unaware as to how the launch week is supposed to work, DhiWise plans on unveiling pivotal, developer-friendly features, each day, till the 24th of September.
Day 3: Today we have the brand-new, Flutter Builder among us, raring to make a statement
Despite persisting with two highly reliable app development resources i.e., Node.js and Kotlin, we felt that our users deserve more. With cross-platform app development being the latest trend, it was only appropriate for us to introduce the Flutter Builder in an effort to help developers develop hybrid apps.
Here are some of the bundled features for your reference:
- Our Flutter Builder allows you to quickly convert responsive designs into production-ready code (Read more)
- Unsure as to how APIs can be managed over this state-of-art framework? Let our dedicated API manager handle API integrations, deletions, response generations, and pre-defined Postman documentation, without breaking a sweat (Read more)
- Already have a cross-platform team to manage? Our Flutter Builder lets you create & sync the codebase, view commits, and keep checking the status of the project via GitHub and GitLab integrations (Read more)
- Worried about UI designing? Well, you can do away with importing designs by relying on the in-house application templates
- Do you have a definite vision for your application, in terms of the actions it supports? Now realize each one with our Flutter Builder by setting up navigations and relevant actions using presets and API integrations
- Wish to have better control over the dynamic UI elements and the subsequent boilerplate code? DhiWise Flutter Builder makes it possible by supporting widget lifecycle methods as a part of its hardwired functionality
Excited to try out the new Flutter App Builder? We have lined up a lot of new offerings that will be unveiled anytime soon:
- Social Authentication
- Runtime Permissions
- Firebase Integration
- Shared Preferences
, and some UI enhancements based on how you respond to the platform in the first place.
Still upbeat about getting a complete product overview concerning this new launch of ours? Dig right into the details
We also have an exhaustive knowledge base to help you sail through this new development in DhiWise. Go visit Documentation for more information. And if you’re not an avid reader, we’ve got you covered too with our super informative video tutorials.
Interested in checking out every other functionality offered by DhiWise?